Thanks for fixing the wizards

Tom Meinen tom_owen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 12:12:56 PDT 2014

The letter, fax, and agenda wizards were not working in LibreOffice Writer under Kubuntu Linux.  I'm happy to say after the latest update, they all work now.  I just wanted to send out a thank you to whichever developer fixed them.  I use both the letter and the fax one.  I kept having to run Windows under VirtualBox to use them, which was quite the pain.  Now I can run them in Kubuntu.

Don't let anyone tell you these features are superfluous.  I use the letter and fax wizards all the time.  I've never used the agenda one, but I might at some point.  Thanks for fixing them.