please urgently review you patches for 4.3.2 (was: (no) LibreOffice ESC call, Thur - 16:00 central European (local) time)

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Sep 11 04:36:40 PDT 2014

Hi all,

forwarding this to the developer list, as there will be no minutes of an ESC
call (as there will be no ESC call this week).

Christian wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Michael Meeks
> <michael.meeks at collabora.com> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> >         I propose no call this Thursday; but here is the agenda so far for next
> > week; and I attach the bug metrics etc.
>
> And the reminder that libreoffice-4-3-2 branch has been created.
>
> Also, the deadline for RC2 aka final is unchanged, despite tagging of
> rc1 being delayed.
>
> * make sure to submit all patches that should go into 4.3.2 to the
> libreoffice-4-3-2 branch
> * get them reviewed until next Monday (Sep. 15)
> * if you need more time for an important fix, make sure to ping
> Robinson (colonelqubit on IRC), as he'll do the tagging for rc2 since
> I'll be on vacation

Also note that because of the conference and the late tagging not all open
patches on the libreoffice-4-3 branch were ensured to be included before the
branch off this time:

 https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/status:open+project:core+branch:libreoffice-4-3,n,z
 (5 open patches by Markus, Kohei and Lionel)

To get these into 4.3.2 still they need to be resubmitted to the
libreoffice-4-3-2 branch and reviewed there. Please note the shortened
timeframe for this and make sure the relevant patches are reviewed by Monday.

Thanks and happy hacking!

Best,

Bjoern