Performance samples for LibreOffice ...

Jan Hubicka hubicka at ucw.cz
Fri Sep 12 00:03:07 PDT 2014

> Completely different.  ;)

Hehe, probably good enough for my comparing code to panic and run away ;)

> While the "hand-written" class in
> i18npool/inc/nativenumbersupplier.hxx has member variables (direct
> ones as well as ones inherited from the base class template
> instantiation) along with member functions,
>
> >class NativeNumberSupplier: public cppu::WeakImplHelper2<css::i18n::XNativeNumberSupplier, css::lang::XServiceInfo> {
> >public:
> >    // ...
> >
> >private:
> >    css::lang::Locale aLocale;
> >    bool useOffset;
> >};
>
> the cppumaker-generated class in workdir/UnoApiHeadersTarget/offapi/normal/com/sun/star/i18n/NativeNumberSupplier.hpp
> only has a static member function and no member variables at all (so
> is serving as kind of a poor-man's namespace),

I guess main problem is the fac thtat there is a base, so we run out of variables at one side
but have an abstract base on other and the code does not know what to say.  Will fix that,
thanks!

I updated my libreoffice tree and also hardened my comparsion code. Lets see if it will find
more matches.

Honza