Test the SDK

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 04:26:39 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Whenever you make changes to module odk, please remember to (manually)
verify that the SDK and its examples still work.  See
<http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/install.html> for how to use the SDK.
The shell script I use to at least build (most of) the examples included
in the SDK is

> set -ex
> find examples \( -type d -name nativelib -prune \) -o \( -name Makefile -a \( -execdir make \; -o -quit \) \)

(you should configure the SDK to do automatic deployment of extensions,
and one of the example extensions asks you to accept an example license
on stdin during deployment).

Stephan