Reverts notification?

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Wed Sep 17 05:07:36 PDT 2014

Hi Eike,

Eike Rathke píše v St 17. 09. 2014 v 12:50 +0200:

> Also, if bug IDs are present in the revert summary, shouldn't the
> corresponding bugs be set to REOPENED if they were already resolved or
> closed?

I'd prefer not to do it, similarly as we don't close the bugs
automagically when the commit has the bug id.

Sometimes there are partial reverts, sometimes there are 'Related'
commits that can be not crucial for the bug itself.

The comment will go to the bug, so I'd prefer to leave the decision
whether to re-open or not up to the QA guys, probably?

All the best,
Kendy