vs2012-ide-integration

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Thu Sep 18 13:35:30 PDT 2014

Hi Nicholas,

On Thu, 2014-09-18 at 08:45 -0400, nicholas ferguson wrote:
> I built in Visual Studio, using native compilers…modules sc and cui
> and all of their dependencies. This build is separate from libreoffice
> make files and cygwin.  It doesn’t require references to make files or
> cygwin.

	I love the idea; anything to make it easier to build on Windows and
remove the cygwin grief: I feel your pain.

> If I send you my notes, could you tweak your vs2012-ide-integration,
> to a vs2012native-ide-integration ( or any name you choose) so that we
> could generate those projects?

	Well; the best way is to send a patch of your own. We love patches =)
developers talk code really. I suspect if you start something there you
may find people intersted in playing with it with you & chipping away at
the problem.

	ATB,

		Michael.

--