#4 can someone spot problem with simplebootstrap_cpp.cxx

nicholas ferguson nicholasferguson at wingarch.com
Mon Sep 22 15:35:45 PDT 2014

The example I am using is building SimpleBootstrap_cpp.cxx as a Visual
Studio Console application.

It builds. But it complains ..  It has two major complaints, which I can
solve by:

(1)    An apparent conclusion is that a console application in C++, Visual
Studio

Has to initialize  cppuhelper::ServiceManager::Data

Who can show me an example?

(2)    Or this application has to work with legacy format for services.rdb,
types.rdb etc..

Who can show me an example?  And if I spend time working up legacy formats
of services.rdb. will that work? Or will further down code sequence complain
again that it needs cppuhellper::ServiceManager::Data?