LiMux student "kick-off"
florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Sep 24 05:18:57 PDT 2014
>> * VCL: main-loop / timeout foo [ menTor ;-]
>> + Making our main-loop have an 'idle' concept
>> with priorities vs. mix & match timers.
>> + Tobias Madl
>> + Jennifer Liebel
> LHM: Florian Haftmann
this issue did not raise much attention so far in this thread, so I'll
try to excite some…
From a bird's-eye perspective, this would IMHOP consist of the following
* Identify the hot-sport where events are announced.
* Formally extend this interface with a priority parameter with not-yet
* Refine the event data structure to interpret priorities accordingly.
* Classify all existing event sources with desired priorities.
* Adjust priorities accordingly.
Any comments or hints? Otherwise I guess the first item is the one to
All the best,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 266 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the LibreOffice