which library needs to be linked to, that has implementation code for ErrorInfo::IsA

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 00:37:50 PDT 2014

On 09/29/2014 03:56 AM, nicholas ferguson wrote:
> Essentially I searched for a module that used StringErrorInfo, and then
> copied its preprocessors…and that worked.

A word of advice:  Replacing the LO build system with your own
functionality, even only partially, is apparently hard and error prone,
and requires intimate knowledge of the existing build system.

If you want to get anything else done (other than establishing your own
build system), use the existing LO build system.  For the other
questions you pose on this ML that are not clearly related to your own
build system, people will shy away from trying to help you, as it is
unclear whether your problems ultimately stem from your own build system
or from something else, and trying to "remote-debug" something like that
is a mess that nobody likes to get drawn into.

Stephan