c++ app samples that communicates with libreoffice, to work with a CALC doc.

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 07:02:58 PDT 2014

On 09/29/2014 03:08 PM, nicholas ferguson wrote:
> I replaced
> line 52:  SAL_IMPLEMENT_MAIN_WITH_ARGS(argc,argv)
> with
> int main(int argc, char* argv[])

why?

> then it builds but it crashes at  ( it also crashes there...even if I keep
> SAL_IMPLEMENT_MAIN_WITH_ARGS(argc,argv)
> Line 75:  Reference< XDesktop2> xComponentLoader =
> Desktop::create(xContext);

Did you set the UNO_PATH environment variable, as described at
<https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/C%2B%2B/Transparent_Use_of_Office_UNO_Components>?
  (Though my understanding is that this should not be necessary with a
properly installed LO on Windows, as the Simple Bootstrap mechanism
would locate LO via registry entries written by the LO installation
procedure.)

> How to make this work?  Do I need a putenv(token=value) or is it a
> preprocessor?

Did you try with a LO and a LO SDK downloaded from libreoffice.org?

Stephan