Fate of dp_misc::PersistentMap ?

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Apr 6 00:57:19 PDT 2015

Well, I killed the parts inside #ifndef DISABLE_BDB2PMAP at least. That
code was related to reading those Berkeley / Sleepycat database files
created by pre-3.2 OpenOffice.org. (As we changed the name of the user
profile directory for 4.0, there is no normal way those can even have ended
up in a current user profile, right?)

I have no idea whether that "should be removed for LibreOffice 4.0" comment
referred to exactly that code (and the comment could now then be removed),
or whether it refers to the "persmap" in general.

--tml