VclBuilder in an extension

Jan Rheinländer jrheinlaender at gmx.de
Tue Apr 7 09:01:14 PDT 2015

Sorry I forgot to copy this to the list.
---
Hi Markus,

thanks for the quick answer.

1. How much work is it to expose the new dialog code? Can you give me
a short sketch of what that means?

2. If I install the LO source code, wouldn't it be possible to access
the VclBuilder class even though it is not in the API? From my
(inexperienced) point of view I would think to just reference some LO
include files. The libraries would be linked in already anway. I know
that isn't a "clean" way of doing it, but probably a lot shorter than (1)

Regards,
Jan