libmerged works on Windows

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Apr 8 05:15:49 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 08, 2015 at 02:02:37PM +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> If anyone know how and can produce some numbers on Windows, that would be great.
> Bjoern had some numbers for linux in the past IIRC.

I only measured startup wall time on ARM with a stopwatch -- the difference was
rather noticeable there.

A possible way would be to write the current time (using C++11 std::chrono)
before kicking off soffice.bin and when the OnFirstVisibleTask extension hook
event is triggered. I suspect the result and performance gain to be quite
different depending on the used hardware though.

Other than that: Great work!

Best,

Bjoern