Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 01:24:01 PDT 2015

On 09.04.2015 09:56, Jens Tröger wrote:
> That it's loading the file as a normal text document.  Instead, the
> 'parser' tells me that the document I'm loading is empty
>
>   :1: parser error : Document is empty
>
> which it is not, and then it flags a LaTeX command.  How am I supposed
> to interpret this output?  If it has no significance, then why is that
> output there?

the string occurs in libxml2.so so most likely explanation is that
during type detection one of the services uses libxml2 under the hood
and does not properly override its error callbacks so the default
libxml2 error handler dumps this message to stderr.  should not be hard
to track that down with gdb.