Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Thu Apr 9 08:13:45 PDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 11:42:07AM +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
>    >   release builds should not print red herrings on stdout/stderr;
>
>    But running soffice from the command line on OS X is not the right
>    thing to do anyway (unless you are a developer debugging something), so
>    debating what it should or should not do in such a case is a bit
>    pointless. And thus also passing a --help option on the command line is
>    a bit pointless.

This conversation is getting off-topic now.  Matter of fact is: there is
output which has not yet been nailed to a root cause, and that output
contradicts what LO eventually does.  The output also indicates that
something goes awry during the load of a plain-text document which
happens to contain LaTeX commands.

IMO this is an issue that needs resolution.  (Which is why I started
this thread.)

Jens

--
Jens Tröger