pFirstVisPage and its repercussion on display

Hamidi Massinissa hamidimassinissa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 03:51:47 PDT 2015

hi,

I'm new to LibreOffice and I did a modification that affects the value of
pFirstVisPage in SwViewShellImp::SetFirstVisPage but, when we scroll down,
this modification affects also the display of large portion of the pages
(only the background appears).
I know that frames (with GetNext) are involved in this process but I don't
really see precisely.
If someone could point me to a precise portion of code it would be of great
help (I have already seen Paint, paintDesktop, ... and tried some tricks
but I didn't get it yet)