Cancel button in printdialog box not working

Andy Mendoza andymendoza34 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 03:32:20 PDT 2015

may I ask what's the meaning of this line of code?EndDialog(pButton == mpOKButton ? RET_OK : RET_CANCEL);
In my understanding, it means that if mpOKButton is clicked RET_OK is performed and if mpCancelButton is clicked RET_CANCEL is performed. Am I right? Could it be that the error is within this code? I tried reversing the two(RET_OK and RET_CANCEL). the output is still the same.

     On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 3:12 AM, Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat.com> wrote:

 On 15.04.2015 11:13, Andy Mendoza wrote:
> I have a problem with the printdialog box of LibreOffice Developer's
> Build. When I click the Cancel button it still proceeds with the
> printing. I tried tracing the code in printdlg.cxx but I get stuck with
> this line
>
> mpCancelButton->SetClickHdl( LINK(this, PrintDialog, ClickHdl));
> I don't know where SetClickHdl came from and what does it do?
> How do I fix this problem?

that is the fabulous tools LINK macro, the best technology breakthrough
of 1991 or so.

there should be a IMPL_LINK(PrintDialog, ClickHdl ...) in the same file
that is the callback that is set here.