CppCheck Report Update

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:33:40 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maarten at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:19 PM, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maarten at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > > Oh, and assuming here now, obviously, that your issue is with 'make
check' ;

> > well yes make check fails.. but for reason very lcov related.. things
> > about dll that can't load because of unresolved things.. kind of
> > things that do not happen on a non gcov build.. so the gcov build is
> > not actually correct.. there _are_ some piece missing.
>
> Are those by any chance undefined references to '__gcov_' ? That shouldnt
happen when setting FLAGS+='-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage'. If this is the
case, perhaps '-lgcov' isnt passed to the linker properly in all cases ? Im
guessing that if this is so, somehow the FLAGS arent being passed down
correctly in the build system ?

Also, I took a look at the log of the last run over at ci.libreoffice.org,
and there is a "undefined symbol: atexit". googling that gives lots of
hits, perhaps you could investigate some of those ?

- Maarten