[GSoC 2015] Accepted Student - Self Introduction

Pranav Kant pranav913 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:20:38 PDT 2015

Hello everyone !

I am Pranav, an undergraduate computer science student from India. I have
been accepted into GSoC 2015 to hack on project[1] titled ``Integrate
gtktiledviewer into gnome-documents''. Here[2] is my GSoC proposal. Michael
Meeks and Miklos Vajna would be mentoring me for this project. I am really
excited to spend my summer hacking on libreoffice, and hoping to learn a
lot of things from all of you.

[1]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas#Integrate_gtktiledviewer_into_GNOME-Documents
[2]