Re: I’m sorry for the whiteboard spam!

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:43:31 PDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
<fito at libreoffice.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As I’m a monkey who sucks hard at computers, I have just flopped it
> when trying to fix some whiteboard tags. Pressed “Commit” too soon
> and... accidentally wiped out the rest of tags I didn’t add in my
> query’s exclusion list. So, this mail is to apologize.

Your heart was in the right place, so please don't feel too bad :-)
Speaking on behalf of QA, we definitely appreciate the effort to keep
things neat and tidy!

> I’m fixing everyting manually now. In order not to receive even more
> stupid mail, please adjust your Bugzilla settings [1] and uncheck “Any
> field not mentioned above changes”.

If you need a bit of help getting things cleaned up, let me know.
Manual review of bugs can become a bit of a slog without someone to
keep you company!

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode