Fail to change idl files for getFiles refactoring

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Aug 2 00:51:52 PDT 2015

Hello,

Concerning getFiles refactoring, I'm trying to change some idl files, see
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/17068/

I don't know what to change for not having this error:
interface type com.sun.star.ui.dialogs.XFilePicker2 direct mandatory base #1
changed from com.sun.star.uno.XInterface to
com.sun.star.ui.dialogs.XFilePicker
/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/solenv/gbuild/UnoApiTarget.mk:45:
recipe for target
'/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/UnoApiTarget/offapi.rdb'
failed
make[1]: ***
[/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/UnoApiTarget/offapi.rdb]
Error 1
make[1]: *** Deleting file
'/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libreoffice/workdir/UnoApiTarget/offapi.rdb'

(I did make offapi.clean && make offapi)

Any idea?

Julien