Fail to change idl files for getFiles refactoring

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Aug 6 00:17:13 PDT 2015

On 08/05/2015 06:40 PM, julien2412 wrote:
> I added [API CHANGE] but there's nothing in udkapi/type_reference/udkapi.idl
> concerning XFilePicker or XFilePicker2.

ah, sorry, in my previous response I'd missed that you'd already
addressed changing offapi/type_reference/offapi.idl, just made a mistake
there and claimed XFilePicker2 is derived from XInterface while in fact
it is derived from XFilePicker

(and yes, css.ui.dialog is part of offapi, not udkapi, so no need to
touch udkapi)