German code comments

Philipp Weissenbacher p.weissenbacher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:34:51 PDT 2015

Hi Johannes, all,

Sorry, but this is not going to work properly and will presumably burden
the reviewers (mostly German-speaking core developers) a lot.
See, even the example on the GitHub page is inaccurate, due to missing
context:

sw/source/filter/ww8/ww8struc.hxx:534: hiermit wird weitergearbeitet
(entspricht weitestgehend dem Ver8-Format
>     -> with this we continue (largely matches the Ver8-format
>
> That should be "With this we continue (largely corresponds to the version
8 format)".

My experience tells me, that the best translations get as much context from
existing comments and surrounding code as possible.
I just can't see that happening out of context in a large text file.

I really like your enthusiasm, so please read up on how to contribute
comment translations like code via Gerrit (
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit).

Cheers/Grüße,
Philipp