About tdf#75171 (Was: Re: Tutorial for debugging LO with Visual Studio)

Takeshi Abe tabe at fixedpoint.jp
Sun Aug 9 08:06:27 PDT 2015

Hi Regina,

I found the commit 4f294a90877d2f91bb88c7d6cd5b74e8e546a025 is the origin of
the difference, which makes SmParser::Parse() avoid wrapping a node of type
NTEXT within another node of type NEXPRESSION in simple cases.
It affects SmTextNode::CreateTextFromNode() checking whether each of identifier
nodes should be quoted or not.
I have submitted a possible fix [1] to gerrit, while of course we still have
to handle mathvariant attribute in MathML for solving the entire issue.

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/17613

Cheers,
-- Takeshi Abe