Debug build breaks in unit test

Oliver Brinzing Oliver.Brinzing at gmx.de
Mon Aug 10 09:44:53 PDT 2015

Hi,

my build has finished after 7 hours (Win 7 64Bit Core I5 8GB  / PARALLELISM=1)  with success :-)
VS 2013 Integration works too

i had 3 build breaks at all:

- [ LNK ] Executable/python.exe
   [ BIN ] pyuno
   [ MOD ] pyuno
   make[1]: ***.  Stop.
   Makefile:250: recipe for target 'build' failed
   make: *** [build] Error 2

a simple restart fixed it.

- [ PRL ] CustomTarget/postprocess/images/sorted.lst
   [ PRL ] CustomTarget/postprocess/images/commandimagelist.ilst
   [ PRL ] CustomTarget/postprocess/images/images_breeze.zip
   [...]
   [ CUS ] postprocess/images
   [ BIN ] postprocess
   [ MOD ] postprocess
   make[1]: ***.  Stop.
   Makefile:250: recipe for target 'build' failed
   make: *** [build] Error 2

i had to delete the "commandimagelist.ilst" before restart worked

- first unpacking external source "libreoffice-translations-5.0.0.5.tar" failed with an error "c"
could not resolved".
   adding /cygdrive/c ..." solved it. but later on the build broke, cause folder "translations" was
missing.
   i had to link it from "src\libreoffice-translations-5.0.0.5\translations":
   C:\sources\libo-core\src\libreoffice-translations-5.0.0.5>mklink /D translations
c:\sources\libo-core\translations
   moving the folder did not work - cause "make" tried to unpack it again and failed ...

next time i will try with PARALLELISM=4 ...

Regards
Oliver