[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: sc/qa

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Wed Aug 12 08:53:04 PDT 2015

Hi again,

On Wednesday, 2015-08-12 17:48:57 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:

> > > The new test code triggers a division by zero now (as seen with
> > > -fsanitize=undefined):
> >
> > First, that shouldn't matter as it produces a double INF value.
>
> I wonder though why that didn't propagate into the += operation and
> whether that behavior is really undefined.. the test should had failed
> already.

Seeing that it already tested for an error things should be correct.

So, should fsanitize maybe be taught about double infinity? ;)

  Eike

GPG key "ID" 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Better use 64-bit 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A here is why: https://evil32.com/
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack