Anyone have a contact name number at thompson Reuters/Reuters for porting their market data code (C/C++) to LibreOffice?

nicholas ferguson nicholasferguson at wingarch.com
Wed Aug 12 09:06:34 PDT 2015

I posted a query on the thomsonreuters.com page.under  Contact / Sales and
Account Inquiries / Financial.  Asked them if they would be interested in
uploading to github, their related code that handles market data for
Microsoft excel.. so that LibreOffice developers could port it over.   Not
sure if I will hear anything positive from them..

porting their market data code (C/C++) to LibreOffice?