[GSoC] Improve user experience with CMIS – Weekly report #12

Szymon Kłos eszkadev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 08:09:54 PDT 2015

This week I was still implementing guidelines from our „GSOC CMIS User
Experience” document.

* I've moved dropdown menu from „Save As” to „Save” toobar button.

* I've added „change password” entry in the split button menu. This
option  is shown only when password is stored for currently selected
service.

* I moved user name field before the refresh repository list button
(CMIS services) in the „Add service” dialog. This is to avoid retyping
second time the same data by user. Now when user name is filled first,
in the authentication request the same name is present.

* In the „Add service” dialog I added checkbox: „remember
password” (just below user entry). When this control is checked,
password field will be enabled. These fields are shown only for non-CMIS
service types. In the CMIS connections we need to refresh list of
repositories and additional authorization request occurs. I didn't have
idea how to use password from the password field in it.

* Today I pushed my changes to the master branch.

* I fixed also these small bugs:
- 92411 - don't select all toolbar buttons in the ImageMap Editor
- While working on above bug I noticed that ImageMap Editor crashes LO
while closing it. I've fixed that too.
- 93102 - resolved crash on enabling image contour (the same situation
like above)

TODO:
- turning on/off columns in the SvtFileView
- Icon and List view mode for SvtFileView

Regards,
Szymon