Review backlog

Luke Deller luke at deller.id.au
Sun Aug 16 03:01:24 PDT 2015

> On 16 Aug 2015, at 9:34 am, Ashod Nakashian <ashnakash at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Another issue, is that for one review I had a +2 review and flattering comment, I was disappointed to realize that just rebasing (without any changes to the patch) clears the review status!

Gerrit has a configuration option which allows review scores to be retained across a trivial rebase, and the documentation recommends enabling this for the CodeReview label.  Is this worth considering?

https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/Documentation/2.11.2/config-labels.html#label_copyAllScoresOnTrivialRebase <https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/Documentation/2.11.2/config-labels.html#label_copyAllScoresOnTrivialRebase>

Regards,
Luke.