Fail to build on Windows 7 (32 bits)

Ashod Nakashian ashnakash at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:46:24 PDT 2015

Julien, try excluding the source and workdir folders from your anti-virus
software (or Microsoft Security Essentials) as well as the root of cygwin
directory.

It's known that anti-virus both locks files and arbitrarily fails process
spawning and forking, and cause random build failures (especially unittest
failures).

Next, find a commit that Jankins built without error and check it out.
Clean build.