[GSoC] Haskell UNO Language Binding - Weekly Report 12

Jorge Mendes jorgecunhamendes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 02:58:59 PDT 2015

Hi,

The past week I improved the code generation so that all the required
code is generated and manual modifications are not needed to make the
examples work. Moreover, the issue with UNO interfaces was also fixed,
and I made conversion for more UNO types. 'Any' values are handled
better (conversion from/to binary UNO to/from Haskell), but this work
is not complete yet. Also, I updated the examples so that all code
compiles and runs.

Another thing that I tried to do was to extract the configuration code
from the examples to 'hs-uno'. However, the examples would require the
latest Cabal version, which isn't yet on Hackage.

For this week, I'll write a bit of documentation (about the
infrastructure of this project, and how to use it), I'll add more
examples, and I'll keep improving the conversion of data between UNO
and Haskell.

Kind regards,
Jorge