Contribute to open source

Ashod Nakashian ashnakash at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:57:47 PDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Pratika Dola <pratikad100 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am Pratika Dola, a 4th year Undergraduate in Computer Science from IIT
> Madras(India). I wish to contribute to LibreOffice. I am fairly good at c++
> and java but had never worked in an open source project before. Please let
> me know where to get started.

Hi Pratika,

Welcome to the project. You can start by reading and following some of the
Wiki pages.
The development page[$] is a good starting point.

First, get the sources and make sure you can build successfully.
Next, follow the Easy Hacks link on the development wiki page for some
opportunities to contribute.

Ask here any questions or if you need help.

[$] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development