use of xsltproc without '--nonet'

Richard PALO richard at netbsd.org
Tue Aug 25 04:03:56 PDT 2015

Le 25/08/15 12:55, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
> Hi Richard,
>
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 8:53 AM, Richard PALO <richard at netbsd.org> wrote:
>> I noticed (by chance) some uses of xsltproc without the '--nonet' option in the following files:
>>> extras/CustomTarget_autocorr.mk
>>> extras/CustomTarget_autotextshare.mk
>>> extras/CustomTarget_autotextuser.mk
>>> solenv/gbuild/UIConfig.mk
>>> solenv/gbuild/platform/macosx.mk
>>
>> Is there any particular reason these cannot be forced to build locally like the other uses of xsltproc?
>
> What do you mean?
> nonet means that xlstproc should not  look for the
> schemata/DTD/Entities definition at the URLs defined in the xml.
>
> ciao
> Christian

exactly.
Builds should [strive to] be local; consequently any dtds should be available locally, *especially* when "--disable-fetch-external" is specified. Otherwise the results may differ when connected or not.

--
Richard PALO