What autogen.sh for an alternative ContentProvider for dav:// scheme?

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Aug 27 06:37:20 PDT 2015

On 08/27/2015 03:27 PM, Giuseppe Castagno wrote:
> On 08/27/2015 01:37 PM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>> On 08/27/2015 12:35 PM, Giuseppe Castagno wrote:
>>> Saw commit [1], probably INetProtocol needs adjusting too.
>>
>> Don't think so.  Since INetURLObject falls back to INetProtocol::Generic
>> now, there's rarely need these days to keep adding schemes to
>> INetURLObject/INetProtocol.  (For example, "dav" and "davs" are not
>> there, either.)
>
> Then, while checking for the scheme of a url to determine if it's webdav
> or not, in SfxMedium::LockOrigFileOnDemand and SfxMedium::UnlockFile I
> used:
>
> INetProtocol aProto =  GetURLObject().GetProtocol();
> if( aProto ==  INetProtocol::Http || aProto ==  INetProtocol::Https ||
> aProto ==  INetProtocol::VndSunStarWebdav )
> {
> // WebDAV !
> }
>
> Or is there another way to detect the protocol ?

Yeah, only after pressing "send" I understood that your "probably
INetProtocol needs adjusting too" was meant in the context of your
pending <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/17189>.

See <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/18060/> for tentative new
functionality to allow to easily check also for an
INetProtocol::Generic's INetURLObject scheme.  And feel free to push in
combination with your 17189 if it proves useful for your needs.