My work

Jack thejack at protonmail.ch
Sat Aug 29 08:25:15 PDT 2015

Due my slow internet connection, I am unable to upload my patches the regular way, so i am sending you my work in the attachment. These are only small patches, I have changed two functions in writerfilter/source/dmapper/PropertyMap.cxx

The file "fix.cxx" contains only the two functions, the file "PropertyMap.cxx" contains the whole patched file.

The docx-files are my test cases, they look different in LibreOffice than in Word. Failure_2 should be fixed with my patch.

These files may be used under any licence.

Thanks,

Jack