Question to Bug 93052 - When save, generate unused list-styles in context.xml

Mon Aug 31 04:07:32 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I try to fix Bug 93052 the Patch from Jan-Marek solved NOT the problem,
but when replace SVX_MAX_NUM to 0 then it works.
The fix 5785db93c5739846fb0a84b138be485044d4bda5 was for a crash at
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/editeng/source/editeng/eerdll.cxx#104
now :  SvxNumRule aDefaultNumRule( SvxNumRuleFlags::NONE, SVX_MAX_NUM, false ); (Jan-Marek)
when change to:
    SvxNumRule aDefaultNumRule( SvxNumRuleFlags::NONE, 0, false )
or
   SvxNumRule aDefaultNumRule( SvxNumRuleFlags::BULLET_REL_SIZE | SvxNumRuleFlags::BULLET_COLOR |
        SvxNumRuleFlags::CHAR_TEXT_DISTANCE,  0,  false );
then it works.

But i'm think that is not the right way for solve that problem, i have found the place for the different
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/xmloff/source/text/txtparae.cxx#615
the "xNumRule->getCount()" give back the given number and when 0 then skippt the trouble.
I think the decision is independ from the content not from a static set, or ....

I can not see the relationship between the Numering_Rules and the comments, and can not find the option "Bullets and Numbering", too?

Can anyone help me, for solve or understand this right?

Best
Juergen