Why is my anonym git repository not up-to-date?

jodoe herrmicha at gmx.net
Tue Dec 1 07:30:51 PST 2015

Hello, I just wanted to start development and build libreoffice, try changes
etc.

My first thing was to get the git repo from
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core
This was a few weeks ago and I can compile now like: "make clean", "git pull
-r", "make"

Incidentally I had a look at the download page of libreoffice and found that
the offer a version 5.0.3 there.

But my rep only shows (with "git tag") versions like 5.0.2.1, but nothing
with 5.0.3
Shure I did "git pull -r" a few minutes ago but it looks the same: No tag
with the newest version, it seems.

So my question: What I am doing wrong with git? I want the normal, official
sources which are used to compile the downloadable libreoffice from
libreoffice.org. When there a version 5.0.3 is offered, then I also must be
able to see a 5.0.3 somewhere in the git tags?

Thanks for clarification,
Greetings, M