Automation Test for LibreOffice

Kader Tarlan kadertarlan1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:44:14 PST 2015

Hello Sir,

I've done test automation with python and selenium and write a lot test
scenarios. I have information about this topic. I want to work in the field
of testing in Libreoffice.

I want to create automation tests for libreoffice. Can you help me on this ?
 How can I do this?

I wrote to Matthew Francis for this. But I didn't get feedback yet. I've
been waiting for a long time.
Later, I wrote to Michael Meeks. Michael suggested to write a mail. I'll
put him on cc.

I want to do this anymore. For this, I've read the Dogtail documentation.
But I'm going to need a mentor to get started. I want your help in this
matter

Best Regards
Kader.