Build Failure on Ubuntu 15.10 after upgradation from 15.04

Varun Dhall Varun.Dhall at studentpartner.com
Fri Dec 4 14:49:40 PST 2015

hello everyone

I am getting some errors while building the latest master on my machine. Actually I have recently upgraded from Ubuntu 15.04 to 15.10 before upgradation everything was working great (7-10 days old master + 15.04) with no errors.

I have checked for all the dependencies and packages, there is no error/missing report. Infact autogen.sh throws no error/warning

Here is the link to the log...

http://pastebin.com/uA3grVgT

Please go through it and suggest some remedy ASAP.
Help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Varun Dhall