Bad HTML output

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Mon Dec 7 06:06:26 PST 2015

Sent from my iPad, please excuse any misspellings

> On 06 Dec 2015, at 00:54, Thorsten Behrens <thb at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
>
> Alexander wrote:
>> Please, make just and good quality HTML output: or as be before, or
>> remake with select HTML (html 4, xhtml, html5) versions and select
>> by user embed/separate images with.  Embed images in HTML without
>> select possibility -- it is wrong way.
> Hi Alexander,
>
> this is the developer list - Regina already pointed out two bugs about
> this issue, both referencing the commit that introduced it:
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5dd1b3da57862a6577717544dde56482add89170
>
> Is that enough of a code pointer to get you started? Note that we'd
> want both ways to work going forward, so you'd want to hack up two
> branches, controlled by a flag.

Hi
If you need help getting started and preparing the patch, I am here to help.

Setting up the LO enviroment and getting the first build done, in order, to solve your problem can be a lot to learn, but I can take you through it step by step.

Looking forward to see a patch from you.
rgds
jan i.