help request on proposed VCL code patch

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Mon Dec 14 06:46:22 PST 2015

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 06:37:36AM -0800, Joel Madero wrote:
> On 12/14/2015 06:13 AM, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
>> Do you think you can take a look at it "fast" or should we revert?

> I don't remember why/how I was involved with this? Did I say I would
> test it and somehow it fell through the list of things that I have to
> do? What should I "look at"?

Was Caolan's commit, you said you would test "not before this weekend"
(a month ago), and to please poke you again "by Sunday" but nobody
poked you. (The poke fell through the list of things *I* have to do.)

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2015-November/071038.html

To be fair, several comments on the bug "tested, works now" did not
mention this regression...

--
Lionel