Fwd: Contributing to LibreOffice.

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Wed Dec 16 02:36:05 PST 2015

Just for information.

I have contacted (as earlier agreed) developers who have not been active for quite a while, with the mail below.

I am every month monitoring the rate of new people entering the project, compared to people who have not added patches for a while, and the relation is slowly improving. Bear in mind it is natural that volunteers come and go, depending on the time and energy they have available so this is not a measure if the project grows but simply a "change rate".

rgds
jan i.

Begin forwarded message: