Regarding #tdf89175 android: Password protected files
alexfongg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 04:37:35 PST 2015
I recently worked on #tdf88389 and thought I'd try something related to the
c++ code base this time. To get an idea of what's going on when the android
client opens a passworded file, I tried setting breakpoints on related
methods to step through the code.
I placed some breakpoints on the documentLoad method in
core/desktop/source/lib/init.cxx as well as the documentLoadNative method
(and more) in core/desktop/source/lib/lokandroid.cxx in AndroidStudio but
the lldb debugger misses the breakpoints for some reason.
Tried doing the same using gdb but I didn't manage to locate the above
mentioned methods. I'm not that familar with gdb so maybe I missed something
Been using the following settings in autogen.input to build LO after a make
Not quite sure where I went wrong. Hope someone could point me in the right
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Regarding-tdf89175-android-Password-protected-files-tp4169868.html
Sent from the Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the LibreOffice