Automation Test for LibreOffice

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Sat Dec 26 08:09:57 PST 2015

> On 25 Dec 2015, at 19:26, Kader Tarlan <kadertarlan1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Jan,
> No, you've got that right. But I want to do more work in this area. I heard that for this Matthew has made improvements in this area with Dogtail. Then the idea of selenium  occurred here that on the mailing list. I want to add more tests using dogtail or selenium with a mentor. but I can't see the codes that is created with dogtail. I don't know where is the code.

The reason you do not see it, is because it is not made it is currently (as far as I can judge) in the design stade. At least I cannot find anything in our repos, or gerrit issues.

Considering the responses on the other thread I do not think it is being developed very actively.

BUT that is a chance to be a doer, and come with suggestions.

rgds
jan i.