Cppcheck report failure automatic notification email

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 02:44:40 PST 2015

Hi,

Currently a cron job is scheduled to generate cppcheck reports on the
LibreOffice code once a week.

On a successful run, an automatic notification email is send to the
developer list, containing an url to the latest report.

But as I may not be around forever, Im trying to figure out who best send
an automatic notification email when the job fails.

My initial idea was to email the developer list as well, but that may not
have been such a good idea ? Perhaps a failure notification message would
be more appropriate to send to the public infrastructure mailing list at
'website at global dot libreoffice dot org' ? personally I feel it might be
best not not email any individual, as that person may not be around forever
either.

Ideas, thoughts ?

- Maarten