[libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...

Pedro Rosmaninho mota.prego at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:13:31 PST 2015

Writer:
- Implement Image crop tool similar to the one present in Impress,

Sidebar:
- Implement an "Insert" subcategory in the Properties tab of the Sidebar in
Writer/Calc/Excel,
- Implement a "Data" subcategory in the Properties tab of the Sidebar in
Calc,

General
- Allow to use different shapes in cropped images in Writer/Impress/Draw
(besides the rectangle) - similar to Google Docs.