My Last Wish

Mrs Roselyn Jones philparker304 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 22:16:43 PST 2015

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Dear Beloved ,
I am Mrs Roselyn Jones suffering from cancerous ailment' I was married to Mr. Williams Jones, my husband worked with Chevron/Texaco in the United Kingdom for twenty years before he died in the year 2005, My late husband deposited the sum of GB?14.5 Million (fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds sterling) with a Bank, Recently my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering from I have decided to donate this funds to you believing you are going to use it for the work of God and want you to use my husband?s effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities worldwide, I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard and earned money to be misused.
Awaiting your urgent reply,
With God all things are possible.
Your Sister,
Mrs Roselyn Jones