UNO service constructor unit test

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 11 14:24:06 PST 2015

Hey,

so as part of some investigation I discovered that our services test in
postprocess skips many services because it does not find any constructors.
I could trace it back to
AccumulationBasedServiceDescription::getConstructors which returns an empty
list. Is this a bug and a problem or expected?

I was a bit worried as it seems that this is the main test that is used to
make sure that splitting services works correctly but apparently we are not
constructing that many of them. I added some helpful warning message now
into the test with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=22fe5da5423b39908d78825185dc5991d39385d1

Regards,
Markus