[LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration] We're done! Please visit the new site to reset your password!

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 02:09:36 PST 2015

Hi Robison,

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 03:50:15PM -0500, Robinson Tryon <bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> The migration was a great success. All of our bugs are now happily living at
>
>   https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/
>
> Bugs should be referenced using the shorthand tdf#, such as tdf#12345.
> On the wiki, you can write {{tdf|12345}} to link to a bug report.

It seems we have a great difficulty using tdf# and not fdo#, so it may
be a good idea to automatically reject (in the git commit hook) commit
messages referring to fdo#N, where N is larger than the last valid LO
bug in the FDO DB.

I can do that, but I would need what was the last LO bug ID on FDO, do
you have that, please?

Thanks,

Miklos