Help me pls

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:56:00 PST 2015

Hi,
Le 19/02/2015 17:50, Bjoern Michaelsen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:57:42AM +0300, Kismabo adwa wrote:
>> 1. I have downloaded the source code then how could i edit it( wht
>> environment do i need to set up for building)?
>
>  http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/source-code/
>  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build
>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gIqOOajdYQ&hd=1
>
> Should be a starting point.
>
>> 2. wht are the main tasks that i should to know about the localization?
>> 3. we are working on pootle ,how does those gettext po files come out
>> from the source?

If you have a translation project, best is to join the l10n list
http://www.libreoffice.org/community/localization/
We have a Pootle instance that serves either as a repository or a
translation tool depending on what you prefer. We make .pot available
too. But best is to continue on the l10n list, it's more appropriate.

Kind regards
Sophie

Sophie Gautier sophie.gautier at documentfoundation.org
GSM: +33683901545